Current version: 0.7.6
FMOD version: 3.75
Download: 0.7.6 ARM (WM2005 & WM2003 & 2002)
Download: 0.7.6 ARM (WCE 2.11)
Download: 0.7.6 MIPS (WCE 2.11)
Download: 0.7.6 SH3 (WCE 2.11)
Here you can download a selection of modules by sml^fuzzion. Thanks a lot for this selection, and everybody who contributed with a song!!! Thanks also Recena! for hosting this file in scenesp.org
Download: Demo-modules-pack by sml
What is pomod
- pomod is music player for PocketPC.
- pomod is based on the fmod libraries [www.fmod.org].
- pomod is free.
- pomod can reproduce these file formats: MP3, OGG, WAV, MOD, IT, XM and S3M.
- A PPC with Windows Mobile 2002/2003/2005 or Windows CE (not tested yet).
- .NET Compact framework libraries installed (by default on WM2003)
pomod does not require any special installation:
- Choose your package according your processor type (ARM, MIPS or SH3)
- Unpack the zip file
- Copy the two files of the program (pomod.exe and fmodce.dll) in any folder you want
- Execute pomod.exe!!
- Play, stop, add file, save list… is really necessary to explain this? 😉
- You can save the config of the program, it is always stored in a file called “conf.xml”, the file is automatically read when program starts and should be stored on the same folder than pomod.exe is.
- pomod can save the playlist when closing and retrieve it when the application starts automatically. It can be configured through ‘config’ menu.
Can I help?
- Of course my friend!!! I need new ideas, beta-testers, and much more!!
- Take a look on Google Code Project
For any bug/doubt/whatever, contact me: Pere Felices Milán – xpherezn (aaaattt) gmail.com
- If pocket pc is suspended while pomod is running, usually next song played causes a program crash, you are advised!! 😀
- As far as I know, it does not run on smartphones.
Code: xphere [Pere Felices Milán]
Graphics: drumu [Estefania Soria Nabonne]
Zona Neutra demogroup
drumu, brett, Dan Ardelean [HButtons], silenci, madgoblin, merlucin, erbe, napalm, dreams, sml, trace, sole, juanmaib, Zechner… and you!
Music pack downloading doesn’t work.
fixed! thanks SLeo!